Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
General Electric Energy Infrastructure is looking to recruiting five (5) Quality Program Manager to be based in Lagos Nigeria. Bachelors degree in Engineering and Minimum of 5 years experience in services and related operations is required for this job.
Job Number: 119758
Business: GE Energy Infrastructure
Business Segment: Energy Infrastructure - Energy Services
Power Services is part of the Energy Services Business under General Electric that provide technical consultation services, installation & maintenance services, outage field services, repair services, refurbishments, upgrades of GE power plant equipments over 200+ locations around the world.
Position Title: Quality Program Manager 5
Career Level: Experienced
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Relocation Expenses: None
The Quality Operations Manager will work closely with the Traditional Quality Organization and the Africa, India & Middle East Region management team and on-site field engineers to drive operational processes excellence and compliance, with targets for customer fulfillment, Cost of Quality reduction and consistent execution.
* Manage Outage Readiness Review process and craft labor quality management engagement
* Conduct periodic quality audits, leadership observations, follow-up on audit findings and use Continuous Improvement to improve processes
* Assist operations team to execute on the process and quality control strategy, outage readiness reviews, outage tracker compliance and outage risk assessments
* Process Owner/Writer on applicable Work Instructions (WI) and implementation of Power Services field technical procedures
* Manage Customer Issue Resolutions (CIR), Continuous Improvement � RCA/NCA and Corrective actions (RCA/CA) and drive eWarranty cases
* Support the development of Quality Control Plans and Strategies
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering
* Minimum 5 years experience in services and related operations
* Strong customer service mindset
* Proven ability to lead in a global environment
* Exceptional communication and team building skills
* Demonstrated leadership, organizational and planning skills
* Must be able to travel within the region. (50%)
Desired Characteristics * Knowledge of Power Services information systems
* Green/Black Belt certified (GE Employees Only)
* Field Engineer Program or Direct Hire Program Graduate
* Perferred location is Dubai but Africa, India & Middle East locations will be considered
* Position can be offered at a different band and will be based on experience of the candidate.
* "Posting is for LPB however, SPB considered for right candidate".
Method of Application
Use the job title as the subject of the mail
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit a copy of their detailed & recent CV to hr.nigsapresources @gmail.com
*Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
*Applicants will be responsible for applications submitted on any other Email address.
* Only candidates residing in lagos will be shortlisted and contacted for an interview