Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Optimum Energies, a growing Nigerian exploration and production company with a portfolio of assets both in Nigeria and in other African countries. As part of its aspiration to become a high performing exploration and production company with world class assets, people, processes and systems, the company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager, Corporate Services
- A rare opportunity exists for a talented individual with excellent commercial & technical experience as General Manager, Corporate Services to provide leadership and ensure effectiveness in the provision of appropriate and focused support services in Human Resources, Administration, Corporate Affairs & Communications, Contracts & Procurement and ICT for the company.
- He/she will drive the alignment of corporate services policies, procedures and plans to the Company’s strategy and monitors their execution to support operational and performance effectiveness.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their current resume and cover letter to the company's mail.
The successful candidate is expected to have the following competencies:
- Cross functional knowledge - Human Resources, Administration & Corporate Affairs & Communications
- Business continuity planning
- Business management
- Corporate planning, strategy planning and implementation
- Performance management
- Project Management
- Risk management
- Business/Market Intelligence.
Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate will have a University Degree in relevant discipline. A higher degree in a related discipline or Master’s degree in Business Administration will be of added advantage.
- He/she should possess relevant professional certifications e.g. Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM), Chartered Institute of Supply Chain Management (CISCM), Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM), Nigerian Institute of Public Relations (NIPR) or its international equivalents.
- He/she will also have at least 5 years’ experience in corporate services preferably in the oil and gas industry with at least 7 years in a managerial role.
- He/she must have a good track record of delivering results with notable achievements in developing and implementing corporate services strategy and implementation plan in line with corporate objectives.