Stewardship of 20% NOJV interest on all: Technical, Commercial, Development, Operational, Project activities associated with one of the largest FPSOs and Deepwater Developments in the world. Accountable for overall performance of offshore non-operated joint ventures. This position will be responsible for representing the client amongst the operator stakeholders.
- Operational and strategic responsibility for non-operated fields
- Monitoring of production and cost performance against budget
- Maintenance of asset life of field plans and economic models
- Provide detail operations insights, operations reports and operations support and guidance
- Understand asset performance and potential
- An in-depth understanding of the latest production planning and hydrocarbon life cycle.
- Onshore and deepwater offshore experience
- Deepwater project and subsea experience
- Very good managerial, interpersonal, communications and organizational skills.
- Degree in an engineering discipline.
- Vast related work experience, with at least considerable experience in a senior level position in an operator company