NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry. Our client, a leading EPC has an opportunity for a Fabrication General Manager. The ideal candidate will have significant experience within fabrication for the Oil & Gas industry.
General Manager of Fabrication – Nigerian National
Fabrication General Manager Responsibilities:
- To provide leadership for the overall fabrication function.
- Devise and strategize growth of the fabrication department
- Define and deliver external contracting and in-house execution of all phases of projects
- Budgetary and P&L management
- Generate and implement training and development programmes
- Ensure quality management processes and procedures are defined and adhered to.
- Responsible for operations, fabrication, welding, logistics and JV operation managers
- Significant experience in Oil & Gas fabrication (ideally 20+ years’)
- Several years’ experience at senior management level within a similar environment
- Experience dealing with highly demanding blue chip clients
- Experience in project construction management
- Sub-contractor management
- Planning and coordination of fabrication yard activities