- Develop and Direct the Manned Guarding business, achieving growth and stability while ensuring effective deployment of resources to achieve quality services to clients’ satisfaction.
- Oversees All Manned Guarding operational and functional solutions offering services to clients (externally and internally) towards revenue generation
- Ownership of the operational strategy of the guarding business and leading the execution of agreed strategy for platforms, partnerships and external relationships
- Provide industry trends, opportunities for expansion and projection of future company growth, not limited to local opportunities but with strong awareness of Global perspectives.
- Develop with efficiency and awareness, policies and standards that are aimed at ensuring optimal utilization of the company/departmental resources for the overall achievement of the company's set objectives; long-term and periodic
- Put in place systems and structures to continuously improve operations, reduce turnaround time, streamline work processes and ensure compliance with clients’ requirements.
- Plan, budget, coordinate, execute, monitor and likewise close up of all contracts exceeding the satisfaction of customers and contribute to short and long-term organisational planning and strategy
- Develop and Review Projects reports and present to Exco, and/or when requested by the Board the following reports by Monthly, Quarterly, Bi-Annually and Annually
- Review and monitor business operating reports, ensuring effectiveness as to analyze
- Annual Revenue growth rate and Customer Improvement Potential.