- Research, analyze and monitor financial, technological and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunity and minimize effects of competitive activity.
- Understand the products and services offering and approach of key competitors; communicate products and services differentiation to sales and provides input to top management.
- Develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Demonstrate effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization.
- Participate in business process modelling sessions, providing data and insights into market need and customer expectations.
- Manage the development, implementation and review of marketing budgets.
- Execute marketing campaigns and analyze performance that leverage behavioural interest profiling to drive new client acquisition & sales revenue.
- Utilize critical market & competitive research to segment and define target markets, refine and improve the product value proposition and implement the best market-penetration strategy.
- Lead and drive marketing communication, ensure clear and powerful messages about the product, brand and value proposition to each market segment.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure all marketing goals, campaigns and strategies are perfectly aligned with the sales strategy.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with industry thought-leaders, marketing associations and advisors.