Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
To manage, organise, control and supervise efficiently and profitably all elements of the Hotel in line with current Company policies and procedures ensuring delivery to the financial targets of the business.
To recruit, retain, motivate, train and develop department heads along with their direct reports to ensure we get the best from our people and deliver to and exceed our guest expectations.
Take fill responsibility of all revenue streams.
To manage, organise, control and supervise the process of any specified capital expenditure as directed by the Admin Director ensuring financial, conceptual and phasing objectives are achieved in line with Company policy.
To maximize sales, profitability and customer service to position the company as a brand of choice delivered through people.
Trading & Operations
- To be directly accountable for the operation of all areas of the business in accordance with company standards of product, presentation and service
- Ensure effective means of managing within agreed budgets of controllable expenses and wage costs
- Determine and implement strategies to maximize sales and to achieve agreed gross profit margins throughout all units/departments
- To utilize and interact with the resources of head office functions to maximize trading opportunities
- Regularly explore competitor activity, market trends and new initiatives to enable maximization of trading opportunities
- To deliver our corporate brand entertainment package as directed.
- Participate in the production of budget and business plan
- To achieve agreed budgets and report on variances
- Implement corrective action, where necessary to achieve budget within all departments of the operation
- Produce draft budgets and plans for capital expenditure
- Maintain stock levels to agreed values
- Ensure all company property, cash and stocks are kept in proper condition and secure
- Encourage and develop a cohesive and effective management team to achieve performance targets and meet the requirements of the business in all areas
- To effectively manage and lead the development of the management team and staff, ensuring full utilization of management and staff appraisals and where appropriate personal development plans
- Ensure all staff are recruited in accordance with HR policies and relevant statutory legislation and that all staff receive all required training in health and safety, hygiene, job skills with access to further development coaching and training as required
- Communicate the vision and budgetary requirements of the company to staff
- Driving Licence
- BA/BSc in Hotel Management, Management, Business Administration
- Possession of relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Administrative Excellence
- Analytical Thinking
- Business and Financial Acumen
- Commercial Insight
- Customer Focus
- Decision -Making
- Developing Talent
- Honesty, Professionalism and Respectful
- Influence and Negotiation
- Planning and Organising
- Project Management
- Problem Solving
- Results - Orientated
- Risk Management
- Risk Assessing
- Manual Handling Procedure
- Food Hygiene
Mode of Application
Qualified and interested applicants should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 weeks.