The hiring entity for this position is Pacific Drilling’s Nigerian affiliate, Pacific International Drilling West Africa Limited.
Qualifications and Experience:
· A degree level education.
· Ten or more year’ experience in a business leadership role with proven business development, negotiation and sales skills.
· Work experience in the drilling industry highly preferred.
· Experience in dealing with governmental and trade unions.
· Senior School certificate (SSCE)/ West Africa Examination Council (WAEC)/ GCE O/L, OND in Nigeria is equivalent of 2 years associate degree in U.S., while HND or BSc is for 4 years (with at least 120 credits/units)
· Nigerian In Country – resident
· Fluent English communication skills (both oral and written)