Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plans, directs and coordinate activities for the accomplishment of goals, objectives and policies of the organization.
• Creates an operating environment that assures consistent guest satisfaction.
• Monitors the performance of the organization through analysis of financial reports, employee and guest satisfaction.
• Maintains service quality standards by conducting ongoing evaluations and investigating complaints.
• Develops accurate and aggressive long and short term financial objectives.
• Executes marketing, sales and operational activities, producing results that meet or exceed the company’s business plan.
• Develop and Manage staff matters by determining staff requirements, preparing work schedules, attendance/monitoring, training, organizing performance appraisal, documentation and team building activities.
• Meet regularly with staff to keep them informed, offer direction, plan and coordinate their activities.
• Formulate and implement policies issuing standing orders to staff, and supervisors to ensure uniform interpretation.
• Ensures good safety practices of employees and customers, assisting in the maintenance of proper emergency and security procedures.
• Establishes and maintains applicable preventive maintenance programs to protect the physical assets of the company.
• Understands the government regulations affecting the organizations operations, ensuring it is operating in compliance with all applicable laws, ordinances, regulations and requirements of any federal, state or municipal authority.
• Maintains an appropriate level of community public affairs involvement.
• Deals with the general public, customers, government officials with tact and courtesy.
• Advises the MD in consideration and determination of whatever objectives, policies & other basic controls are required for the most effective management of the organization.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
• Researches, evaluates and forecasts trends in commercial printing technology and process and up to date business strategies.
• Prepares and submits a weekly report to the Managing Director.
• Any other duties that may be assigned.
Key Performance Indicators for the initial three months.
• Monthly attendance recording.
• Documentation of staff activities such as queries, commendations etc.
• Conduct a customer feedback survey.
• Monthly Analysis of all jobs done.
• Weekly management meetings to be held and documented.
• Review and Sign off all reports weekly.
• Submit weekly report to the Managing Director.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
• Bachelor’s degree in management or related field.
• Minimum 5years of management and leadership experience in commercial printing and related services.
• Proficiency with Microsoft office.
• Maintains high ethical standards.
• Must work well under pressure; be able to juggle many projects simultaneously.
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ideas, resource oriented and goals driven personality.
• Intelligent decision-making and problem solving skills.
• Product and Market Knowledge.