- The successful candidate will provide for the technology needs of customers, the management needs of staff, and the growth and income of the company.
- The GM guided by objectives and directives established by the Board of Directors, will be responsible for all operational and functional areas of the company including technology deployment and performance and ensuring customers consistently receive exceptional service.
- The GM will oversee all areas of business which the organisation provides telecommunications service to in the four (4) geo-political regions across Nigeria namely: Abuja (North), Port Harcourt (South East) Ibadan (South West) and Lagos.
- The GM will be responsible for planning, directing, coordinating and controlling all lines of business including but not limited to, recruiting, training and deploying professional technical services and security personnel to mass locations.
- Determine objectives, establish operating procedures and ensure the success of the business within the guidelines and authority established by the board.
- Must enjoy working outside by visiting mass locations and ongoing mass setup projects.
- Must carry out necessary planning, filing, and regulatory papers, supervising experienced staff and entry level staff.
- Must be able to generate business opportunities, maintain budgets, and Return on Investment (ROI).