The role will be responsible for Core General Services Core – Mail Room Management, Travels, Corporate Cards, Archiving, Global Car program, Managed Print Services (MPS) and Transactional Prints.
In addition, the staff will be responsible for local services such Residual AP activities in-country, Transactional Procurement within set limit, Fixed Asset Management and Operational Controls such MCA, CASP, etc.
Internal: Staff, Support Staff, Departments, Auditors & Branches nationwide.
External: Vendors, Government agencies, Regulators.
• BSc. In any discipline
• Minimum of 8 years work experience.
• Good negotiation skills.
• Good skills in computer excel spreadsheet
• Good Coordination & Tracking Skills
• Excellent Communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Numeric skills & Good accounting knowledge
• Accuracy & Attention to details
• Work Organization & Prioritization Skills
• Good interpersonal Skills.
Accounting and Control