Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Genesis Group is a fast growing hospitality, entertainment and leisure conglomerate with interests In Hotels, Catering, Fast Food, Restaurants, Cinema and Shopping Malls.
We are looking for highly qualified people with top management experience in their field of expertise to manage our various stations and to drive our business objectives. We provide personal development opportunities, competitive compensations and excellent working conditions. We demand professionalism in customer service, managerial competencies and getting involved to make our vision come true.
Due to the aggressive growth and expansion of our Food Production Division: We are seeking ambitious, entrepreneurial, and dynamic people to become part of a winning team that will drive the success of our new state-of-the-art Food Production Facility based in Port Harcourt.
SALES DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Location: Port Harcourt
- A minimum of B.Sc in Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline from a reputable institution.
- Membership of ClM with at least 5 years professional experience in a similar position in a food processing or production environment.
- Well experienced in developing sales strategies and marketing plans and their implementation.
- Well experienced in researching, evaluating and pursuing new business opportunities.
- Excellent Managerial skills.
- Strong analytical, decision making, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent cost control, budgeting and documentation skills.
- Good leadership, planning, organising and following-up skills.
- Must be very computer literate.
- The last years must be in similar under-listed positions.
- Profound understanding of customer service concepts and delivery,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Concise written and verbal communication abilities.
Method of Application
Use the job title as the subject of the mail
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit a copy of their detailed & recent CV to hr.nigsapresources @gmail.com
*Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
*Applicants will be responsible for applications submitted on any other Email address.
* Only candidates residing in lagos will be shortlisted and contacted for an interview