- Support drilling operations through real-time geomechanics and wellbore stability studies for drilled wells.
- Apply geomechanics models to optimize fracture stimulation; optimize drilling and well placement; and minimize reservoir compaction, surface subsidence, and sand production.
- Provide real-time decision support to the drilling team to maximize drilling efficiency and minimize risk while achieving the well objectives.
- Mentor the client team on 1D and 3D geomechanics technologies and workflows.
- Integrate the geomechanics solution with other domains within the team.
- Advise clients on drilling, stimulation, and sanding issues and geomechanics solutions.
- Mentor the technical community, exploration geoscientists, and technicians assigned to a common project.
- Bachelor’s degree in petroleum engineering, geology, or geophysics.
- Minimum 10 years of related industry experience.
- Experience in 3D geomechanics modeling and simulation, preferably in the Middle East.
- Experience in 1D mechanical earth models and wellbore stability studies.
- Hands-on experience in 1D and 3D geomechanics, real-time geomechanics, and wellbore stability analysis.
- Hands-on experience with Petrel software.