In this role you will support the co-ordination and facilitation of the GI annual budget and forecasts, requiring close liaison with different areas of the business to retrieve the required data. Utilising your effective networking skills, you will build strong working relationships with key stakeholders from within the business and provide appropriate challenge when required. You will also deliver the ongoing management and governance of the operating plan, ensuring the right forums are running correctly and producing regular and ad-hoc MI reports including support on the collation and scripting of updates into Executive and Board reports. The financial services regulatory environment is also undergoing substantial changes and you will be required to respond to FSA requests concerning regulatory and risk reporting. Whilst supporting the co-ordination of risk management for General Insurance, you will also be required to support the benefits tracking of delivered General Insurance strategic initiatives.
- Provide first line risk oversight and approval of any new GI financial promotion, product collateral or website content, ensuring it is compliant with the latest regulatory and statutory requirements prior to launch.
- To review and ensure that existing GI financial promotions, product collateral and website content remains compliant with changing regulatory and statutory requirements.
- To support the Risk Framework Manager in providing appropriate regulatory risk governance of CISGIL end to end service providers, to give first line assurance of the CISGIL operating model
- Produce and monitor regulatory breach reporting relating to financial promotions
- Support the embedding of the Risk Management Framework into the GI end-to-end business
- Strong analytical capabilities with good Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills.
- Strong report production skills.
- Experience of delivering against multiple and conflicting deadlines.
- Experience in relationship management.
- Ability to work under own initiative and be challenging to senior management and peers alike.
- Knowledge of company strategy , objectives and key result areas.
- Knowledge of the GI marketplace, products and key drivers is desirable.