- Supports the Nigeria delegation on maps production, geo-data analysis and implementation of geospatial projects.
- Enters geo-data information in the database and produces maps
- Updates Water and Habitat projects database and mapping activities that will facilitate better program management within the Water and Habitat department.
- Creates and updates the maps library of the delegation with the ICRC and the external source maps
- Trains/coaches ICRC staff on the preparation of data to be processed with the GIS, on utilisation of GPS, Geoportal, and other GIS tools
- Links with external institutions or units in charge of producing reference maps
- Proposes, designs and creates other GIS related project