• Develops an in-depth understanding of the brand and it’s consumers across key markets and the business environment in which the brands compete including category segments and channels.
• Builds a holistic understanding of consumers and shoppers, together with CMI, in developing consumer and shopper insights and turn these in to growth opportunities.
• Leads regional/global innovation projects against agreed category and brand regional priorities
• Develops consumer relevant concepts based on consumer and shopper insights to develop, explore and evaluate ideas with consumers.
• Develops an integrated product, pack, price and communication mix and trade proposition.
• Leads cross-functional innovation teams
• Strong management experience in Brand Development and Brand Building within the Food’s Category
• Previous experience of developing concepts and brand communication specifically for a Dressings Brand within the Brazilian Market
• Proven record in project management.
• Experience of Reformulation of a Food’s brands digital strategy
• Fluent in both English and Spanish languages
• Accountability & Responsibility
• Growth Mindset
• Consumer and Customer Focus
• Bias for Action
• Building Talent & Teams