You will be responsible for crafting ongoing strategies, communications, architecture, visual identity, brand experience, Brand Strategic Plan updates, growth model and priorities, master-brand communications strategy and update BrandKey to tighten purpose post round 1 of creative work, USLP, strategic consumer understanding and digital.
• Developing an aggressive growth model for Lipton
• Supporting Global Brand VP in leadership of the Global Brand Teams -working as a genuine global brand leadership team with projects led in different regions
• Lead development of Market Development models and equity building growth ideas. The Lipton team also meets as a leadership team to progress key Lipton elements. This director will help lead this
• Leading funnel filling for longer term - There are many inputs that have taken place to identify new ideas: This role will be to take this input and develop and test some new ideas to a) build brand strength
• Extensive Leadership experience, coaching groups, developing talents and managing conflicts as well as managing multi functional teams
• Proven brand development skills: Brand strategy, Brand vision, architecture,(and associated price, product etc), positioning, adv/communications development within North AMET (Africa, Middle East and Turkey) geography
• Previous experience of preparing and leading a strategic FMCG category roadmap within Israeli and Turkish markets.
• Fluent in Turkish and English languages is mandatory
• Deep consumer awareness and passion for meeting their needs
• Accountability & Responsibility
• Growth Mindset
• Consumer and Customer Focus
• Bias for Action
• Building Talent & Teams