The position covers 2 pillars:
Holds key importance in terms of supporting the entire route to market as well as a global strategic customer.
Holds key importance in terms of supporting the delivery of the information management programs for CD/CDF as well as the CD IT governance.
This is a key role within the Global CD Finance organization and reports to the CD Finance Director AAR (based in Singapore).
As a Finance Manager you will be accountable for:
- Lead contact with the markets on all matters relating to Global Account performance
- Leveraging his/her experience of the D&E markets to help unlock profitable growth within the Route to Market space.
- Leverage knowledge of Distributive Trade to build models around Distributor Return on Investment, Profitable accretion of outlet expansion.
- Providing analysis and insight over the targets and actual performance
- Providing key business support into the delivery of CD IT projects and investment
- Conceptualise and deliver models to assess and align on Distributor Return on Investment and profitable outlet expansion
- Masters degree in Finance and Business Administration
- Finance Professional ie Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant
- Extensive years of finance experience in a Home and Personal Care company.
- Exposure to CD finance in D&E markets and Information management is a must.
- Generating Analysis into Insights
- Focus on business partnering
- Sharing good practices
- Accountability & Responsibility
- Growth Mindset
- Consumer and Customer Focus
- Bias for Action
- Building Talent & Teams