In the role of Government Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for influencing the vision of public sector, institutions and organizations. Additionally you will be responsible to win the IT architecture decisions, focused in the Government segment, by offering unified, cohesive solutions based on Intel and its partners products and services. Other core responsibilities include driving the WA strategy for the country with the country team, influencing bids and tenders, IT policy engagements, CSR engagements, OEM program advancements and TAM expansion program initiations. You will also to drive Intel based architecture adoption through government programs, government sell-to as well sell-through. You will also focus on Government/Public sector Federal and State governments and scaling partners - Universal Provision Fund (USPF) Nigeria Communications Commission (NCC), The World Bank Group, Small and medium Enterprises (SME), HPC & Smart Cities - based in Abuja.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Able to articulate an integrated Public Sector strategy in Nigeria and overcome external/internal factors that inhibit the execution of that strategy
- TAM expansion through the creation of programs in the segment
- Ensure proper levels of Intel brand preference in the segment
- Building relationships with key account executives/Officials, and understanding of customers business problems in the segment
- Positioning Intel strongly as one of the thought leaders in solving challenging business problems
- Recognizing and driving for timely feedback on issues, market trends and opportunities back to Intel management for inclusion in future products, strategies or initiatives
- Increasing the usage of Intel-based products and/or services to build business capabilities
- Lead the segment accounts, willing to do testimonials and case studies with regard to the benefits of Intel architecture.