DETAILED LISTING OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise pupils in and out of class rooms’ activities.
- Evaluate each pupil’s performance in terms of academic and social growth.
- Prepare reports on pupils as required by the administration.
- Maintains professional competence by personal growth.
- Administer and prepare grade test, assignments in evaluating pupils’ progress.
- Establish and enforce rules of behavior among pupil.
- Confer with parents, teachers, counselors and administrators to resolve pupil’s behavioral and academic problems and progress.
- Maintain accurate pupil’s record as required by the Community School Administration.
- Prepare lesson plan for course of study in accordance to the curriculum/syllabus guidelines and implement remedial program for pupil who require extra help.
- Provide variety of materials and resources (computers, audiovisual aid), for pupil to explore and use for learning and imaginative play and also for presentation.
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental and social development.
- Attend staff and professional meetings.
- Coordinate with other staff and teachers to enhance individual goals and objectives attainment.
- Contribute to develop and translate lessons plans for pupils.
- Creates a flexible and favorable environment for pupil’s safety, creative thinking and expose the pupils to potential careers.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.