Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Optimum Energies is currently looking for candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accountant
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1-2 years Accounting experience
- Computer skills
- Good knowledge of Excel, SAP will be an added advantage
- Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Reporting Research Results
- Time Management
- Data Entry Management
- General Math Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should INBOX their CV (with the names of three (3) professional referees) and a short cover letter of application