Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Optimum Energies is a wholly indigenous, value-driven company providing services to the oil and gas sector of the economy. With highly skilled and experienced manpower focused on delivering top-quality engineering & construction services, we have the potential to design and execute turnkey projects, providing a seamless service offering.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Admin Officer
- To provide HR support to the organisation, in liaison with the Director of operation, Finance and the Human Resource.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- To assist with the organisation of conferences, seminars and other events in line with the company's codes of conduct.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Co-ordinate all papers including drafting the agenda and ensuring that all papers are prepared on schedule, and conform to the highest standards
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- To operate manual and computerised office systems such as filing papers and maintaining databases.
- Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A degree in Administration or any related course.
- Proven experience working in an administration or operational role.
- Understanding of and ability to work with policies and procedures of an organization.
- Willingness to work flexibly in response to changing organisational requirements.
- Demonstrated high computer literacy: particularly with programmes in Microsoft Office/cloud computing.
- 1-3 years working experience.
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to the company's email address