Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Konga .com is Nigeria's largest online marketplace. We launched in July 2012 and our mission is to become the engine of ecommerce and trade in Africa.
We serve an ever expanding customer base, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, Healthcare, Baby Products, personal care and much more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Order Continuity
Job Ref: 150903-1
Reporting Line: Lead, Order Continuity
- The role of the Order Continuity Analyst is to maintain the quality of the Marketplace by ensuring that merchants fulfill orders received, and by enforcing policies to ensure high levels of quality and customer satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand and constantly seek to improve the Marketplace order fulfillment process
- Ensure orders are shipped by merchants less than 48hrs after an order is received
- Ensure that merchants are actively fulfilling orders
- Minimize the occurrence of fraud on the marketplace
- Identify new ways and metrics to improve and maintain quality and customer satisfaction
- Follow-through the order delivery process from the point an order is placed to the point the customer receives his/her order.
- Push merchants and logistics partners to ensure customer satisfaction
- Actively keep up to date on product, industry, technical and client issues
- Actively share ideas and engage in brain storming sessions with colleagues to increase overall success of unit.
- Actively share ideas with colleagues to increase overall success of business
Skills & Competencies:
- Efficient in the use of MS Office Suite
- High level of proficiency in Excel
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Proven track record of success in customer service management
- Experience of selling in a corporate new business environment (preferably online retail)
- Excellent data analysis and reporting skills
- Creative problem solving skills
- Confident in communicating with groups and individuals at all levels
- Self-driven with ability to work using own initiative
- Proven ability to build strong personal relationships with internal/external resources to
- achieve business goals
- A strong individual but committed team player
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable higher institution.
- 1-2 years’ work experience in business analysis, project management, and/or client/customer services.
- Masters/Post-graduate degree will be an advantage.
Method of Application
Use the job title as the subject of the mail
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit a copy of their detailed & recent CV to hr.eagleresources @gmail.com
*Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
*Applicants will be responsible for applications submitted on any other Email address.
* Only candidates residing in lagos will be shortlisted and contacted for an interview
(Application not complying with this instruction shall be disqualified.)