Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Konga .com is Nigeria's largest online marketplace. We launched in July 2012 and our mission is to become the engine of ecommerce and trade in Africa.
We serve an ever expanding customer base, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, Healthcare, Baby Products, personal care and much more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Process Improvement
Ref No: 150903-2
Job Type: Full-Time
Reporting Line: Manager, Process Improvement
- The role of the Process Improvement Analyst is to proactively identify areas of improvement within the Marketplace team, and ensure that system and process operations are running optimally.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as liaison between the Marketplace teams and Konga tech teams
- Act as the dashboard of the marketplace
- Ensure that merchant and admin user experiences on the SellerHQ and front-end platforms are optimal
- Continuously partner and communicate with the Marketplace teams and Help Desk Support teams on any system and process changes
- Ensure that all changes to the user platforms are thoroughly tested prior to launch, and effectiveness is tracked post launch
- Identify, troubleshoot and log bug fixes and new feature requests with the tech teams
- Understand and document all processes and policies for Marketplace subteams, and identify gaps and opportunities for optimization, and implement
- Assist all marketplace teams with access to data and information
- Understand and infuse lean processes into the marketplace operations
- Stay up to date with trends and information on ecommerce technology
Skills & Competencies:
- Efficient in the use of MS Office Suite
- Proficiency in Excel
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Must be very analytical and results-driven
- Good presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of query language (e.g. SQL) is a plus
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable higher institution.
- 1-2 years’ work experience in an e-commerce related role, tech related role, business analysis and/or project management.
- Masters/Post-graduate degrees will be an advantage.
Method of Application
Use the job title as the subject of the mail
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit a copy of their detailed & recent CV to hr.eagleresources @gmail.com
*Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
*Applicants will be responsible for applications submitted on any other Email address.
* Only candidates residing in lagos will be shortlisted and contacted for an interview
(Application not complying with this instruction shall be disqualified.)