Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering or any other engineering course with an emphasis on Structural Engineering.
- Successfully passed the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam or able to sit for the exam within one year after employment.
- Previous training and/or experience with various structural design and analysis software systems.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office software applications (Word, Excel).
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License and be able to provide own means of reliable transportation for occasional day trips.
- Ability to travel as needed for team meetings, client consultations, on-site inspections/visits, etc.; Occasional overnight travel will be required.
- Able to walk and climb over rough construction terrain and carry up to 40 pounds.
- Preferred Qualifications: Previous training and/or experience with MicroStation and AutoCAD design