Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
We are currently seeking for young, bright, enthusiastic and talented individuals to join our team across a range of disciplines, which include, but are not limited to:
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Instrumentation Engineers
- Chemical Engineers
- Electronics Engineers
- Computer (Data) Engineers
- Civil Engineering
The breadth of our opportunities means that we are looking for recent graduates.
Successful candidate depending on their choice of application will be trained in Power Generation or Electricity Distribution and will be part of the team to turn around the Power Sector in Nigeria.
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Basic usage of Microsoft Office Suites ·
- Basic Engineering drawing interpretation ·
- Basic Project Management ·
- Engineering Report writing skills
Minimum Qualification / Experience:
- Minimum of (B.Sc/B.Tech.)
- Completed NYSC
- 0-2 years post-NYSC Engineering Experience
- .Must have charisma, poise & finesse
- · Must be hardworking and one who thinks
- · Must be a strong communicator with ability to connect with people at all levels
- · Must be able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial & dynamic environment
- · Must be reliable, organized and detail-oriented
- · Must be ambitious with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- . Self motivated, team player with a proactive approach to work
Method of Application:
Interested applicant should send their application and bio-data with copies of credentials by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 2/9/14 of this publication
PLEASE SHARE IT.