Management and coordination of all wellsite support activities, including equipment preparation, installation and/or workover & maintenance aspects for the Cameron Surface projects in line with Customer and Cameron project expectations and requirements.
Including but not limited to:
• Supervision and coordination of all Cameron equipment operations involving make-up, preparation, testing, installation and/or recovery.
• Maintaining a well file system for collection of relevant installation records (equipment part numbers, serial numbers, test records, field service tickets etc).
• Provision of technical assistance and addressing any operational issues encountered with Cameron supplied equipment on wellsites.
• Attending customer rig call meetings or pre-spud meetings
• Provision of training and development of local field service staff.
• Administration, adherence to, and further development of Cameron management systems, procedures and work practices involved with equipment installation.
• Compiling field service installation reports.
• Provide HSE leadership in implementation of Cameron and customer HSE-initiatives.
• Degree in Mechanical- / Petroleum- Engineering or similar
• High safety awareness and safety focused
• Good Wellhead product knowledge, incl equipment field service aspects.
• Proficiency in English language, French and Italian language knowledge desired
• International experience, able to work in remote locations
• Customer focused, pro-active and results driven
• Excellent communication & reporting skills- written and oral