- MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting Graduate Internship is designed to help you develop all-important business awareness and project experience; attributes which are high on the list when recruiters are looking for suitable candidates.
- MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting Graduate Internship programme will last for 8 weeks.
- There will be an introductory week of training before being assigned a project to work on. Day-to-day activities will involve: collecting data, conducting research or giving presentations. You will be tasked with building a business case or assigned a very small part of the project to take the lead on.
- The tasks should help you to develop aptitudes such as analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- At the end of the programme, Interns who scale through the various assessments will be retained as full staff.
- B.Sc degree in any field of study (First and second class upper division only).
- You must have completed NYSC.
- Maximum of 2 years post-graduation work experience.