Abuja based but you may be required to travel to customer sites throughout the country as part of the role.
- You will work in our Consultancy team and provide support throughout the lifecycle of Enterprise resource planning (ERP)/CRM implementations.
A structured training programme will support you in your success and includes:
- Sponsored study towards Microsoft Dynamics AX /CRM certifications
- Surestep+ project management implementation methodology
- Consultancy skills training with your Quanteq peers
- Support through a formal mentoring process
- Structured on-the-job training through work shadowing and coaching
- Attendance at internal skills training workshops
- Our pace is fast and growth is continuous, so effective communication and organisational skills are essential.
- You will have contact with our customers and as such, your impact and contribution will be both visible and significant.
- This is an amazing opportunity for you to join our team, grow with the business and gain experience with a Microsoft business management system that is increasing in popularity and competing with well-known leading ERP brands.
- You must be expecting or have attained at least a 2.2 Honours Degree, ideally in one of these subjects: Engineering, Manufacturing, IT, Finance, Accounting, Business or Law.
- You should have relevant industry experience either from completing an Industrial
- Training placement as part of your Degree or from your previous work history.
- Prior work with an IT Professional Consultancy/Services organisation would be an advantage.
- You should be a self-starter and have experience of working as part of a team.
- Each successful applicant will be given transport allowance of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000) PER month. There will be a salary review for 3 outstanding interns after an evaluation of 6 months from calculated from start date.