Main Purpose of the Job
- Audit Team members review and assess through formal audits of Nestlé units (Head Offices, Factories, Distribution centers, Sales Offices, Shared Service Centers, 3rd party providers, etc.)
- The existence and effectiveness of internal controls
- The reliability and integrity of financial & operational controls
- The compliance of Nestle policies, instructions & guidelines as well as local laws,
- The control over and efficient use of company resources & assets.
- Conduct audits of assigned chapter in timely manner, highlighting areas (audit issues and recommendations) which assists Nestlé in improving the existence and effectiveness of internal controls reliability & integrity of financial & operational information, compliance to Nestlé policies, instructions & guidelines, as well as local laws and efficient use of company resources and assets.
- Proper stakeholder management through involvement during the audit planning stage to consider concerns on timing and audit scope, during audit progress to inform on audit results through clear and concise communication and getting commitment on action plans to address the improvement areas identified.
- Assist Team Leader Auditor to perform risk based audit planning via review different sources of information (I.e. previous audit reports, operational performance reports, KPIs, CSA results) and interviews with key stakeholders.
- Audit Chapter completion in every audit mission, keeping Audit Team Leader informed on the audit progress with short, clear, value adding and business relevant audit remarks.
- Documents audit work in an organized, accurate and concise manner, clearly supporting the conclusions reached in the audits performed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration/Economics/Engineering/IT/Mathematical/Law (minimum of Second Class/Lower Credit)
- ACA or CIA
- Proficiency in English (written and oral)
- 1-2 years of operational experience (Finance, SC, Sale, marketing, or Industrial Performance)