This company really believes in growing their own talent, so the opportunities for growth within this business are limitless! This business is dedicated to its staff boasting an enviable benefits package and regularly running team incentives to help motivate and reward. As part of our development and expansion policies within South-West Nigeria, we are urgently seeking young, energetic, innovative, creative and focused professionals with the mind that nothing is impossible to join our team of experts, well cultured strategist in delivering excellent and professional services to our numerous clients.
- Managerial and leadership ability
- Must be able to work unsupervised
- Good at networking and highly resourceful
- Day to day running of the branch and business expansion activities
- Manage Sales Budget and responsible for overall sales activities
- Delivering presentations to professional audiences.
- Highly confident and a goal getter that sees opportunities and make the best use of them.
- Proficient in management of processes and project.
- Ability to independently generate, develop business and make a significant increase.
- Adaptable and resilient – able to cope with ongoing change and support others through the process
Ability to speak more than one Nigerian language will be an additional advantage.
Excellent writing skill
Excellent etiquettes and Manner in dealing with clients.
Residents of Western Nigeria states are a must.
HND/BSC degree from a reputable institution.
Inhouse Training will be in the capacity of; Business development officers, Consultants, Distribution Analyst, and Market Strategies. Therefore, it will be tailored to enhance our Core value and Belief.
Method of Application
Resume/CV in Microsoft word format should be forwarded to hr_Bresource@yahoo.com using Careerslip as subject of mail