Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Objective of the Role:
• The graduate management trainee will work at junior management level within the company as part of the graduate development Programme.
• The graduate development programme gives the trainee exposure to end-to-end operational delivery through placement in junior management roles within 5 divisions across the core business.
• The role placements are designed to enable the trainee to acquire technical and operational expertise whilst contributing to the operational delivery of the department. Key Accountabilities:
• Complete the graduate development Induction and training programme.
• Contribute to the objectives of the core business divisions.
• Manage the implementation of projects.
• Develop and manage relationships within the business and the stakeholders to support the development of projects.
• Provide management information and support.
• Work closely with relevant teams, to ensure all implementations meet the specification and requirements.
• Coordinating planned activities with the unit teams.
• Tracking progress against plans.
• Complete any other tasks that are required by the individual role placement. Background Information: Over the 6 months programme, the graduate management trainee will work at junior management level within the following departments:
• Operational resources and delivery Assessment Associate Recruitment, contracting, training, payments, communication
• Vocational Qualification Assessment operational delivery of vocational qualifications
• General Qualification Assessment operational delivery of general qualifications
• Customer Services providing customer support to centres, assessment associates and learners.
• Processing Operations data capture and data processing
• Regulatory Standards. Key Challenges: The Graduate Management Trainee will develop the following skills and competences Personal Effectiveness:
• Communication, presentation, business writing. • Working within a team.
• Problem solving and decision making.
• Influencing and negotiating.
• Systems training and data management. Management and Leadership:
• Understanding teams, teams role and conflict.
• Management functions, roles, leadership styles, processes, skills, tools and techniques. Additional Competences:
• Ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Project management skills.
• Analytical skills.
• Educated to Diploma level.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to build relationships and influence others. • Advance in MS Excel and MS Project.
• Ability to understand new systems and IT solutions.
Interested candidates should forward their CV to the email address; firstname.lastname@example.org, using the job title as a subject of the mail.