Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Objective of the Role:
- The graduate management trainee will work at junior management level within the company as part of the graduate development Programme.
- The graduate development programme gives the trainee exposure to end-to-end operational delivery through placement in junior management roles within 5 divisions across the core business.
- The role placements are designed to enable the trainee to acquire technical and operational expertise whilst contributing to the operational delivery of the department.
- Complete the graduate development Induction and training programme.
- Contribute to the objectives of the core business divisions.
- Manage the implementation of projects.
- Develop and manage relationships within the business and the stakeholders to support the development of projects.
- Provide management information and support.
- Work closely with relevant teams, to ensure all implementations meet the specification and requirements.
- Coordinating planned activities with the unit teams.
- Tracking progress against plans.
- Complete any other tasks that are required by the individual role placement.
Background Information: Over the 6 months programme, the graduate management trainee will work at junior management level within the following departments:
- Operational resources and delivery (Assessment Associate Recruitment, contracting, training, payments, communication)
- Vocational Qualification Assessment (operational delivery of vocational qualifications)
- General Qualification Assessment (operational delivery of general qualifications)
- Customer Services (providing customer support to centres, assessment associates and learners.
- Processing Operations (data capture and data processing)
- Regulatory Standards.
Key Challenges: The Graduate Management Trainee will develop the following skills and competences;
- Communication, presentation, business writing.
- Working within a team.
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Influencing and negotiating.
- Systems training and data management. Management and Leadership:
- Understanding teams, teams role and conflict.
- Management functions, roles, leadership styles, processes, skills, tools and techniques.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Project management skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Educated to Diploma level.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships and influence others.
- Advance in MS Excel and MS Project.
- Ability to understand new systems and IT solutions.
Interested candidates should forward their CV to the email address; email@example.com, using the job title as a subject of the mail.