As a graduate Engineer, you will gain valuable experience from working on projects in the Offshore, LNG and Pipeline sectors. Supported and mentored by experienced engineers, you will quickly develop the competencies required for achieving Chartered status within your chosen professional institution.
Working with your Mentor to identify your individual training and development needs, CB&I will build your technical, management, interpersonal and commercial skills through your contribution to challenging projects and a tailored training programme
· First or Upper Second Class MEng degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent
· A desire to pursue a career in oil and gas Engineering
· Relevant work experience or placement (desirable)
· Ability to deliver solutions and successfully manage time to meet project deadlines
· A highly motivated individual with excellent communication skills
· Eligible to live and work in the UK