Jumia Group is a leading global incubator of start-ups. We started operating in Africa in 2012 and since then have launched multiple successful companies, such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car, Jumia Services
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
We are currently looking for talented people to join our team and embark on an exciting journey in the core of business development.
- Carry out regular and timely updates of product information and content on the website
- Plan, define and implement website changes and functional improvements
- Collaborate with co-QC team members to meet internal quality levels for website activity and management daily
- Suggest processes aimed towards improvement of content for customer satisfaction
- Generate and update website content (products, content, promotions)
- Maintain an excellent level of service to the business
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power point) tools
- Working knowledge of Google Office Productivity Tools.
- Must be System Oriented/Process-driven
- Must exhibit a high level of organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks under pressure
- Proven ability to multi-task effectively and work to deadlines and targets
- Great attention to detail is key
- Must be tech savvy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Qualification & Experience
- A Degree in Information Technology, Mass Communication, Computer Science or related course from a recognized and accredited University.
- Basic knowledge of HTML/ Dreamweaver application is compulsory
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop/Corel Draw application is compulsory
- Experience in Creative Writing and summary skills
- Minimum of one year experience in Creative Writing or similar job role within a fast paced organization.
- Adequate knowledge of the Online Marketplace and the E-commerce Industry.