The individual will be responsible for building business by identifying and selling prospects, maintaining relationships with clients.
- Booking and selling competitive travel packages to suit the holiday needs of the client
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Coordinate the Company’s Affiliate programme
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.