Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Jumia is the largest e-commerce mall in Africa with over 100,000 unique visitors a day, buying everything from Fashion to Phones.Founded in 2012 in Nigeria, Jumia's mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience.
Jumia is part of Africa Internet Group, a leading global incubator of startups specialised in e-commerce. Africa Internet Group is Africa's leading internet firm, with already over 3,000 employees in over 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia.com,Kaymu.com, Hellofood.com, Lamudi.com, Carmudi.com and Jovago.com. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom and Rocket Internet.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Africa Internet Group steps in.
We are currently looking for talented people to join our team and embark on an exciting journey in the core of marketing and entrepreneurship:
Job Title: Sales Recruiter
Department: Sales & Account Management
- Recruiters are responsible for managing and supporting the entire recruiting process for Jâ€�force agents in Lagos.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sourcing, recruiting and registering J-force agents in Lagos.
- Participating on the recruiting team in developing, implementing and executing recruiting programs and strategies to build a healthy pipeline of qualified agents.
- Build solid relationships with sales leadership teams and serve as a partner before, during, and after the recruiting process.
- Be proactive in networking, cold-calling, and "deep diving" into candidate networks
- Partnering with area supervisors to drive the recruiting process through Business Opportunity Meetings
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 1+ years recruiting experience
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring candidates at large
- Ability to articulate the Jumia/J-Force value proposition and story to candidates
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fastâ-paced environment
- Strong MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Effective verbal and written communication skills (clear and concise)
- Multi-task efficiency
- Strong organizational and time management skills and should be a residence in Lagos.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Use the job title as the subject of the mail
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit a copy of their detailed & recent CV to hr.nigsapresources @gmail.com
*Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
*Applicants will be responsible for applications submitted on any other Email address.
* Only candidates residing in lagos will be shortlisted and contacted for an interview
(Application not complying with this instruction shall be disqualified.)