Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Teachers develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives. He/She will facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils/students, and by their organisation of learning resources and the classroom learning environment.
He or She will develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
They assess and record progress and prepare pupils/students for examinations. They link student/pupils' knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, and challenge and inspire them to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
- Prepare and deliver lectures to students on topics as related to subject.
- Supervise students' work.
- Evaluate and grade students' class work, field performance, assignments, and papers.
- Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabus, lesson note, homework etc.
- A minimum of first degree in relevant discipline.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to take multiple subjects.
- Should have interest in educating young people.
- Must reside in Lagos State.