Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Jumia is part of Africa Internet Group, a leading global incubator of startups specialised in e-commerce. Africa Internet Group is Africa's leading internet firm, with already over 3,000 employees in over 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia.com,Kaymu.com, Hellofood.com, Lamudi.com, Carmudi.com and Jovago.com. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom and Rocket Internet.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Africa Internet Group steps in.
We are currently looking for talented people to join our team and embark on an exciting journey in the core of marketing and entrepreneurship, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telesales/Customer Service Agent
Department: Sales & Account Management
- We are looking for young talented, customer centric, fresh graduates from all backgrounds with NYSC certificate. As a Telesales/Customer Service Agent, you will put customers at the center of your day, helping our customers with a range of products.
- We will make sure you are fully trained on everything we have to offer, so you can help our customers find the products that are right for them and can explain their various features and benefits.
- You’ll need to be flexible with your working hours.
- Building relationships, giving straightforward help, going above and beyond our customers’ expectations are all essential parts of a great service.
- You will be a true people-person, able to talk to customers in a friendly and welcoming way and can bring the attention to detail.
- Please note that this is an entry level position.
Duties and Responsibility
- Advising present or prospective customers by answering incoming calls, converting inquiries into sales and making outbound calls.
- Working towards and achieving stretching personal and team objectives
- Identifying how we can best help customers.
- Processing customer orders and up-selling products based on identified customer needs.
- Maintaining quality service by following organization standards.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Being the first point of contact for customers.
- Computer Skills - MS office packages
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Self-motivated, delivers quality work and is proactive
- Result driven as this is a high-performance, output environment
- Ability to work to targets
- Ability to self-manage and self-motivate- must be a self-starter
- Min. Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
- Min. Years of Experience: 0 - 2 years
- Fast and accurate in typing at least 39 words per minute
- Dynamic and enthusiastic person with good written and verbal communication skills
- Persuasion and Influencing skills, strong negotiating skills
- Good work organization, time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work quickly, methodically and accurately
- Sound interpersonal skills
- NYSC certificate.
- Should be a resident of Lagos state.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Use the job title as the subject of the mail
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit a copy of their detailed & recent CV to hr.eagleresources @gmail.com
*Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
*Applicants will be responsible for applications submitted on any other Email address.
* Only candidates residing in lagos will be shortlisted and contacted for an interview
(Application not complying with this instruction shall be disqualified.)