- Applicants must be interested in a career within the travel industry.
- It will be compulsory for the candidate to sit for the IATA exams within a 1 year of commencing the training.
- Must have a minimum of HND (completed within the last 3 years).
- Applicants must not be over 26 years.
- Must be fairly familiar with Lagos environs.
- Must be have interest in travel and tourism.
- Must live within easy access to Lekki.
- Must have completed NYSC (if applicable).
- Must have at least 5 ‘O’ level credits in 1 sitting (English and Mathematics included).
- Must be very competent with the computer.
- Must be articulate, confident and well spoken.