- Establish and maintain confidential files and records
- Incumbent will coordinate human resources practices and objectives in order to provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Coordinate employee relations issues; provide advice regarding compensation and benefits
- Manage recruitment activities; update and monitor policies and procedures
- Manage various people-relate projects (staff surveys, productivity improvements, etc.
- Ensure compliance with employment laws and company policies and procedures
- Provide training, makes recommendations for hiring, and resolves day-to-day staffing problems and issues.
- Write reports and provides detailed statistical and data analysis and maintains departmental reports and records, collects statistical data for administrative and/or quality improvement purposes
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of OND in Science, Social Sciences or Management related discipline
- Knowledge of human resource
- principles, techniques and procedures as well as strategies to assess and resolve human resource issues
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals
- Ability to provide technical guidance and leadership to professional personnel in area of expertise
- Committing to a course of action without undue delay or prevarication.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite, computer applications and Internet/Emails.