Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Graduate trainee job is the job wherein fresh graduates and students are allowed to work in the organization so that they gain some work experience. They are payed a salary for their work. A graduate trainee can hold the post for 6 months to 2 year in most organizations.
- Following orders of the seniors and producing good work
- Learning on the job and accumulating as much experience and practical knowledge as possible
- Help the managers and heads of the divisions in various functions
- Keep up with the latest developments in the field of work
- Developing decision making, analyzing and troubleshooting skills while on the job
- Make a record and document all that that trainee has learnt for future reference
Ability to learn and grasp are the major skills required for a graduate trainee.
- Outstanding communication skills in order to interact with the other employees in the organization and learn new things
- Outstanding ability to analyze and observe the functioning of various divisions
- Good management ability to manage time and coordinate it such that maximum can be learnt within the short stint in the organization