Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Great Brands Nigeria Limited is a world-class, people orientated, performance driven, sales and distribution company. We are the leading consumer goods distribution company in Nigeria with over 35 years of experience of Nigeria and the region. Partnership model: We aim to achieve dominant market leadership positions for premier FMCG producers by combining quality production and brand value with expert distribution.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
* Responsible for working alongside managers and accepting delegated responsibilities and duties with goal of eventually becoming a manager.
* Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
* Help set policies.
* Evaluate work output.
* Receive classroom instruction in subjects related to their rotational experience,
* Work in different departments to gain perspective, including marketing, sales, customer services, purchasing, merchandising and personnel departments.
* Handle established accounts to gain familiarity.
* Adhere to guidelines of formal written training program.
* Attend periodic evaluations.
* Achieve a passing score in all areas of the management training program in order to continue in the programm
* Use company reports to analyze sales, gross profit and inventory activity.
* Identity trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
* Report stock activity to management by monitoring and analyzing stock balances
* Work with and through manage merit to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability,
* Education: A good Bachelor's Degree or HND in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics,
* Experience:1-3 Years.
Eligible Candidate Should Possess the Following Skills & Knowledge:
* Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted
* Accounting Principles,
* Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications, especially Dynamics.
* Knowledge of Federal and State financial regulations.
* Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
Interested and qualified candidates should send a formal application letter and CV stating the job reference to:firstname.lastname@example.org