Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
We are currently recruiting for a market leading medical devices organisation with an exciting new opportunity working as a Product Manager within both the Human Health and Veterinary markets.
- Develop new product lines and improve and extend existing ranges by leading a team approach to New Product Development projects
- Project manage all product launches and re-launches to internal and external audiences, ensuring deadlines are met
- Become the “Product Expert” – from raw material, through manufacturing to product launch and customer support, working closely with all departments within the business and developing relationships with raw material/factored product suppliers
- Research and share knowledge of new, existing and emerging customer requirements and market sectors, enabling the company to meet those needs profitably.
- Plan, write and implement comprehensive, yet concise and robust product marketing plans for selected product streams – to include market intelligence, business objectives, campaigns, support literature/material, advertising and PR, customer base development and business development.
- Clearly and concisely communicate all marketing plans internally, via memos, emails and presentations, including detailed product briefs with samples for all new launches to the relevant sales personnel, delivering sales presentations where appropriate.
- Liaise with Business Managers and operations personnel on key areas of opportunity.
- Support and help to develop the company’s business development plans
HND/ BSc equivalent in marketing or related discipline.
Experience in a product management and marketing role for a minimum of 1-3 years.
Ideally experience gained in product management for Medical Devices, including the regulatory framework.
Experience gained in a sales environment, including a prove rack record of building profitable sales and business growth.
Adopt a creative and innovative approach to project based work.
Maximise potential within self and others.
Team player – though capable of working on own initiative.
Ability to understand customers, colleagues and other key stakeholders, valuing openness and building trust.
Market research and analysis skills and atten tion to detail.
Excellent interpersonal and effective communication skills at all levels, both verbal and written Presentation skills, Organisation and planning skills, Professional telephone manner