Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
As a graduate trainee you'll be learning how to be the intermediary between organisations wishing to recruit (the client) and people seeking a career move or temporary assignment (the candidate). It's primarily a sales role, and offers great rewards for those that get impressive results.
Your role includes:
- Amending applicant's CVs
- Obtaining references
- Taking incoming calls and questions
- Maintaining the company database
- Organising consultant's schedules By shadowing more experienced staff, you'll learn on the job and pick up valuable knowledge to help you on your career path.
- You could work within an employment agency, where you could specialise in recruiting for a particular industry. Or, you could work in-house within the human resources department of a company, and recruit for internal positions.
- You could be dealing with permanent, contract and temporary placements, and finding suitable candidates at a range of different levels.
Minimum of BSc. in any discipline.
Interested candidates should forward their CV to the email address; email@example.com, using the job title as a subject of the mail.