Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Key responsibilities are:
- Drive keeping the road safety regulations all the times.
- Be punctual and be at least 15 minutes to the designated time and place.
- Display a good behavior, excellent manners and helping attitude.
- -Maintain strict confidentiality on all conversations and information heard during transport assignments.
- Arrange for vehicle care and maintenance (i.e. oil change, tire rotation, cleaning, etc.).
- Maintain awareness of current road systems and conditions by monitoring news and traffic reports, adjusting routes as necessary to avoid delays.
- Candidate should be attentive and available on immediate call basis at any time include weekends.
- Secondary school or diploma
- At least 4 years’ experience as executive driver for Top management: VP, Chairman, CEO, MD
- At least 6 to 8 year experience driving in Lagos with excellent knowledge of the roads in Lagos
- Good communication skills with ability to speak and read English
- Age from 30 to 40 years, any nationality
- Have a valid Nigeria driving license
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should forward their CV/Profile to firstname.lastname@example.org