Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
· You will join the team as a Graduate Trainee where initially training will be the biggest part of your day as you learn about the nature of your future day to day activities based on course of study.
· As a graduate trainee you will work directly with your team leader to implement everything you are learning and to benefit from their specific departmental knowledge in the organization.
· You will be speaking with directors and senior managers and setting up meetings to assess their needs and how you can help to improve a better work out in any department you find yourself in the organization.
· Give professional presentation of what you have learnt in cause of your training every end of the week.
§ Prospective candidates should be able to demonstrate the following attributes: Talent, ambition and enthusiasm to be the best.
§ Strong passion for excellence.
§ Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
§ Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
§ Strong analytical and presentation skills.
§ Strong verbal and written communication skills.
§ Good problem-solving focus, with a great appetite for learning.
§ A minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in any of the following disciplines: Engineering (Chemical, Petroleum, Mechanical, Petro-Chemical) Geology, Geophysics, Petro-Physics, Industrial Chemistry, Pure and Applied Chemistry Accounting (ACCA, ACA) Economics, Marketing
- A maximum age of 30 years for candidates with a bachelor’s degree and 32 years for candidates with a master’s degree as of 2014.
- A minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- A maximum of two (2) years post NYSC experience
- Must reside in Lagos State.
If you are qualified, please send your CV to: email@example.com