Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
During this 24-month program, trainees will have the opportunity to tackle business challenges with the latest IT solutions and technologies and participate in IT projects with world-class project management methodologies and processes. Trainees will learn to apply total IT solutions ranging from data hosting and applications development and support to IT consulting.
Ats Computer Institute provides opportunities for graduate trainees to:
- Acquire technical and soft skill knowledge transfer and training;
- Be posted to functional areas (cloud computing, software systems application, IT infrastructure operations, applications support and data center operations) and rotate between projects to enrich and specialize skills and knowledge; and
- Be coached by senior managers.
- Excellent maths, science, technology and IT skills.
- The ability to analyse complex problems and assess possible solutions.
- The ability to explain design ideas clearly.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to prioritise and plan effectively.