Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
1.Work in different departments to gain perspective, including marketing, sales, customer services, purchasing, merchandising, and personnel departments.
2.Use company reports to analyze sales, gross profit and inventory activity 3.Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
• Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
• Identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
• Attend periodic evaluations.
• Achieve a passing score in all areas of the training program in order to continue in the program.
• Adhere to guidelines of formal written training program
• Receive classroom instruction in subjects related to their rotational experience.
• Help set policies.
• A Degree or Diploma in Sciences, Arts and Humanities, Social sciences etc
• Must be resident in Lagos
• No experience is required
• Strong LEADERSHIP skills
• Highly MOTIVATED in advancing career