Candidates will be part of a highly efficient and motivated team. He/she will be responsible for project development, management and implementation. The incumbent will identify, define, and develop funding sources to support existing and planned program activities as well as coordinate the development, writing, and submission of grant proposals to third-party entities. The position is also responsible for collecting, analyzing and reporting data on the performance of program activities that are funded by third-party public and private sources.
· Ensuring the Program Management Cycle is implemented in program activities
· Management of projects and programs
· Representing the Foundation with external partners
· Developing and responding to public and private grant opportunities.
· Creating and maintaining monitoring and evaluation plans for projects and programs
· Generating proposals and supporting documents in response to solicitations
· Design and preparation of fund-raising proposals and grants application
· Webinar Meetings of active and potential funders, etc
· Conduct research, policy analysis and advocacy on the thematic areas of the Foundation
· Facilitate grants ‘kick off’ meetings